Oregano Oil, Professional Strength, 60 Liquid Vegan Capsules
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is one of the oldest herbal medicines used by healers throughout history. The chief medicinal ingredient in the oregano leaf is carvacrol, a monoterpenoid phenol.
Oregano oil is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory remedy, which is very safe to use with low risk of side effects. Oregano is especially effective against the following common disorders:
- Respiratory tract disorders (i.e. coughs, asthma, croup, and bronchitis);
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders (i.e. heartburn/acid reflux, gas, bloating, ulcerative colitis, Chron's disease, and other inflammatory bowel diseases);
- Skin disorders (i.e. acne, athlete's foot, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, ringworm, warts, dandruff, rashes, and cold sores);
- Cardiovascular disorders (especially when caused by inflammation and/or bacterial infection);
- Cold and flu, sinus pain, allergies, urinary tract infections (UTIs), menstrual cramps, headaches, rheumatoid arthritis, gingivitis, toothaches, intestinal parasites, and fatigue.
1 veggie cap: 510 mg oil of oregano (45 mg pure oregano oil which provides 32 mg carvacrol), wild mediterranean oregano leaf (origanum vulgare) guaranteed to contain at least 70% carvacrol
Other: Non-GMO soy lecithin, vegetable cellulose, extra virgin olive oil
General health maintenance: 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day with water.
Acute symptoms: 2 to 3 capsules, 3 times per day with water.
Avoid use during pregnancy and/or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical medications, first consult with your doctor before using this herbal product. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped when not using and store in a cool dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.